Richard Mille RM53-01 tourbillon watch, full body carbon brazing + true tourbillon heart, known as the “Lamborghini sixth element” in the watch industry. Equipped with a sturdy TPT carbon fiber case (the best in carbon brazing) plus high-precision stitching technology. Laminated sapphire crystal mirror and suspended steel cable to fix the movement.
- 1. High precision-true tourbillon movement, high-grade and stable;
- 2. High stitching-tight and seamless splicing of the ring mouth, shell body and bottom cover;
- 3. High reduction-95% reduction of the original frame, one to one size (43X49X16mm);
- 4. High seismic resistance-TPT seismic carbon fiber case with clear texture and texture;
- 5. High strength-the lens adopts scratch-resistant sapphire + polyethylene explosion-proof film, which can withstand strong impact;
- 6. High appearance-cool appearance.